Easy Apple Oatmeal Cookie Recipe Starts With a Box Cake Mix by 30Seconds Food
These cookies are great snacks for the kids, or pack a few in your purse for a quick pick-me-up.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: Makes about 2 dozen cookies
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup applesauce
- 1 cup finely chopped apple
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the cake mix, oats, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the egg, applesauce and chopped apple.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry. Mix well.
- Drop by teaspoons full onto cookie sheets that have been sprayed lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 12 to 15 minutes or until golden.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.