A Is for Apple Oatmeal Cookies: This Easy Cookie Recipe Starts With a Box Cake Mix by 30Seconds Food
It's apple season and back-to-school time. Why not surprise your kids with these easy oatmeal and apple cookies? Send some to the teacher and your child is sure to be teacher's pet!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup applesauce
- 1 cup finely chopped apple
Here’s how to make them:
- Combine the cake mix, oats, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the egg, applesauce and chopped apple.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry. Mix well.
- Drop by teaspoons full onto cookie sheets that have been sprayed lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 12-15 minutes or until golden.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Yellow Cake Mix $1 & Up
Quick-Cooking Oats $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Applesauce $3 & Up
Cookie Sheets $5 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.