Easy Goat Cheese Spread Recipe: This Goat Cheese With Apricot, Almonds & Honey Appetizer Recipe Is Fancy, Fast by Donna John
If you're a goat cheese lover, you'll love the sharpness of the goat cheese tamed by the sweetness of apricots in this easy appetizer recipe. Don't like goat cheese? Substitute cream cheese. Not a fan of apricot? Use fig preserves and dried figs or pear preserves and chopped dried pears. However you decide to make it, we're pretty sure you'll love it!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 roll (8 ounces) goat cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup finely chopped almonds
- 5 - 6 dried apricots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup apricot preserves
Here's how to make it:
- Spread the apricot preserves on the bottom of a serving dish.
- Combine the almonds, apricots and parsley. Toss to combine. Roll the goat cheese in the mixture until completely covered.
- Set the goat cheese on top of the apricot preserves. Drizzle with honey. Serve with crackers.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Almonds $4 & Up
Dried Apricots $3 & Up
Apricot Preserves $2 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Pear Preserves $4 & Up
Dried Pears $5 & Up
Dried Figs $4 & Up
Fig Preserves $5 & Up
Crackers $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.