Creamy Coffee Ice Cream Recipe: We'll All Scream for This Easy Coffee Ice Cream Recipe by 30Seconds Food
What happens when coffee meets ice cream? We're not sure, but it has to be good! Celebrate National Coffee Day with this easy coffee ice cream recipe.
Prep Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee, cold
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the cream, milk and sugar in a bowl. Whisk until sugar has dissolved and mixture is frothy.
- Add vanilla and coffee. Whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and process according to directions.
- Garnish with cocoa nibs, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.