30-Minute Apricot & Dijon-Glazed Cajun Pork Tenderloin Recipe for New Year's Day by Donna John
Take one bite of this sweet and spicy Cajun pork loin and you’ll want to say, “Laissez les bon temps rouler!” Let the good times roll! Slice or chop leftovers for sandwiches or your favorite fried rice recipe.
Fun Fact: Eating pork on New Year's Day is said to bring luck and progress.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning (I use Tony Chachere’s)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the Cajun seasoning and brown sugar.
- In another bowl, combine apricot preserves and Dijon mustard.
- Put the tenderloin in a baking pan lined with foil (makes cleanup easier) and sprinkle with salt. Rub the brown sugar mixture all over the meat.
- Cook in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, brushing often with the apricot-Dijon mixture, until it reaches 140 degrees F.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Tony Chachere's Cajun Seasoning $5 & Up
Dijon Mustard $3 & Up
Apricot Preserves $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.