One-Bite Appetizers: Watermelon Feta Bites With Balsamic Reduction Are Hip & Healthy! by 30Seconds Food
Who wants to mess with a knife and fork when they're trying to mingle? These one-bite watermelon appetizers with feta and balsamic are crowd pleasers – and healthy, too!
- crumbled feta or Cotija cheese
- fresh chopped mint
- balsamic vinegar reduction (try Chef Gigi's easy balsamic vinegar reduction recipe or Kimberly Johnson's sweet chocolate balsamic vinegar recipe)
Here’s how to make it:
- Cut the watermelon into bite-sized squares.
- Drizzle some of the balsamic vinegar reduction on the top.
- Sprinkle with the crumbled feta or Cotija cheese and chopped mint.