Easy Watermelon Feta Bites: These Watermelon Feta Bites With Balsamic Reduction Make a Hip & Healthy Appetizer by 30Seconds Food
Who wants to mess with a knife and fork when finger foods are so much more fun? These one-bite watermelon appetizers with feta and balsamic reduction are perfect for outdoor gatherings – and healthy, too. One bite of this easy, delicious recipe and we think you'll be hooked (and serving them all summer long)!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: As many as your watermelon allows
- crumbled feta or Cotija cheese
- fresh chopped mint
- balsamic vinegar reduction (try Chef Gigi's easy balsamic vinegar reduction recipe or Kimberly Johnson's sweet chocolate balsamic vinegar recipe)
Here’s how to make it:
- Cut the watermelon into bite-sized squares.
- Drizzle some of the balsamic vinegar reduction on the top.
- Sprinkle with the crumbled feta or Cotija cheese and chopped mint.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.