Easy Muffin Recipes: Everyone Is Making This Vanilla Maraschino Cherry Muffins Recipe by 30Seconds Food
With everything going on in the world right now, seems like we all could use a smile. This vanilla maraschino cherry muffin recipe will turn that frown upside down.
Prep Time: 6 minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk, nut milk or soy milk
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon maraschino cherry juice (optional)
- 1 jar maraschino cherries with stems
Here’s how to make them:
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the egg, milk, oil, vanilla and cherry juice.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Line muffin tins with baking liners. Fill muffin tins 3/4 full. Push a cherry into the center of each muffin.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 11 to 14 minutes, or until they begin to lightly brown. Makes about 12 muffins.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Maraschino Cherries With Stems $4 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Oil $2 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Maraschino Cherries $2 & Up
Muffin Tins $7 & Up
Baking Liners $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.