Overnight Oats: How to Make Creamy Overnight Apple Pie Oatmeal! by 30Seconds Food
Mornings are hectic, so why not make breakfast the night before? Your family will love this easy overnight apple pie oatmeal recipe – and you'll love the extra time you can use for something else. Maybe a second cup of coffee?
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup milk or almond milk
- 1 - 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup chopped apple
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine all ingredients. Mix well.
- Cover and put the oatmeal in the fridge overnight.
- Sprinkle with a little cinnamon, if desired, before serving the next morning. Makes one serving.