Healthy Apple Pie Overnight Oats Recipe Makes Mornings Easier by 30Seconds Food
Mornings are hectic, so why not make breakfast the night before? This delicious apple pie oatmeal recipe makes waking up for breakfast a whole lot easier. It's so yummy, you may not realize how good it is for you. Some family members may even want a bowl as a snack or dessert. Seriously!
All you need to make these creamy apple pie overnight oats is old-fashioned rolled oats, play or vanilla yogurt, milk or nut milk, chia seeds, ground cinnamon, vanilla extract, honey and chopped apple. Mix all the ingredients together, cover and refrigerate overnight. Such a simple and delicious breakfast!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: Overnight
Total Time: 8 hours
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup milk or almond milk
- 1 - 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup chopped apple
- These amounts make one serving, but you could easily double or triple the recipe.
- Try other fruits like peaches, nectarines, berries or mango.
- Add some chopped walnuts (or your favorite nuts) for a little crunch and added nutrition.
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine all ingredients. Mix well.
- Cover and put the oatmeal in the fridge overnight.
- Sprinkle with a little cinnamon, if desired, before serving the next morning.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.