Creamy Apple Pie Overnight Oats Recipe Makes Mornings Easier & Healthier by 30Seconds Food
Mornings are hectic, so why not make breakfast the night before? This delicious apple pie oatmeal recipe makes waking up for breakfast a whole lot easier. It's so yummy, you may not realize how good it is for you. Some family members may even want a bowl as a snack or dessert. Seriously!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: Overnight
Total Time: 8 hours
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup milk or almond milk
- 1 - 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup chopped apple
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine all ingredients. Mix well.
- Cover and put the oatmeal in the fridge overnight.
- Sprinkle with a little cinnamon, if desired, before serving the next morning. Makes one serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.