Apple Pie Overnight Oats Recipe: This Creamy Overnight Apple Pie Oatmeal Makes Waking Up Easier by 30Seconds Food
Mornings are hectic, so why not make breakfast the night before? This delicious apple pie oatmeal recipe makes waking up for breakfast a whole lot easier. It's so yummy, you may not realize how good it is for you. Some family members may even want a bowl as a snack or dessert. Seriously!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: Overnight
Total Time: 8 hours
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup milk or almond milk
- 1 - 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup chopped apple
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine all ingredients. Mix well.
- Cover and put the oatmeal in the fridge overnight.
- Sprinkle with a little cinnamon, if desired, before serving the next morning. Makes one serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.