This Easy Peach Pie Recipe Is Calling Your Name by 30Seconds Food
9 months ago
Summer and peaches go hand in hand. Before those juicy peaches leave the building, try this easy peach pie recipe.
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 5 cups peeled and sliced peaches (about 5 to 6 medium peaches)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 package refrigerated pie crusts, softened according to package directions
Here’s how to make it:
- Put one pie crust into a pie plate or pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add the filling ingredients. Mix well. Pour into the pie crust.
- Cover the pie with the second pie crust. Flute the edges and cut a few slits into the top.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 40-45 minutes, or until crust is golden. If crust edges begin to brown too soon, cover it with foil. Cool a couple hours before serving.