Best Peach Pie Recipe: This Peach Pie Recipe Is Calling Your Name by 30Seconds Food
Peaches were made to be put in a pie, don't you think? Before those juicy summer peaches leave the building, try this easy peach pie recipe.
Serve this peach pie with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 5 cups peeled and sliced peaches (about 5 to 6 medium peaches)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 package refrigerated pie crusts, softened according to package directions
Here’s how to make it:
- Put one pie crust into a pie plate or pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add the filling ingredients. Mix well. Pour into the pie crust.
- Cover the pie with the second pie crust. Flute the edges and cut a few slits into the top.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 40 to 45 minutes, or until crust is golden. If crust edges begin to brown too soon, cover it with foil. Cool a couple hours before serving.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sugar $3 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Pie Plates $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.