Easy Chicken Fajitas Recipe: This Oven-Baked Chicken Fajitas Recipe Makes Eating Healthy More Delicious by Donna John
If you're trying to eat healthy without sacrificing flavor, this easy and delicious chicken fajitas recipe is perfect for you. These oven-baked chicken fajitas are a quick way to enjoy Mexican food any day of the week. And, there's no grill required.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 can tomatoes with green chiles (Rotel)
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, oregano, seasoned salt, pepper and can of Rotel in a bowl. Mix well.
- Put the chicken, onion, peppers and cilantro in a larger bowl. Pour the tomato mixture over and toss to coat. Pour into a baking pan or onto a sheet pan.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree oven for about 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with tortillas and desired toppings.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Chili Powder $2 & Up
Cumin $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Oregano $3 & Up
Seasoned Salt $3 & Up
Tomatoes With Green Chilies $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.