How to Make a French 75 Cocktail (Bring Out the Big Guns This Weekend) by 30Seconds Food
Why not get the party started this weekend by making this easy French 75 cocktail recipe? Created around WWl, this lemony cocktail was named after the 75 mm gun used by the French military. Typically, this drink is made with champagne, but prosecco works equally as well. Cheers!
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup (Get Chef Gigi’s simple syrup recipe)
- 1 ounce gin
- 3 ounces prosecco or champagne
- lemon twist, for garnish
Here’s how to make it:
- Fill a drink shaker with ice.
- Add all ingredients except lemon twist. Shake.
- Pour into a champagne glass. Garnish with the lemon twist.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Drink Shakers $8 & Up
Cocktail Glasses $8 & Up
Champagne Glasses $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.