How to Make a French 75 Cocktail (Bring Out the Big Guns This Weekend)! by 30Seconds Food
Monday is National Prosecco Day! Why not get the party started this weekend by making this easy French 75 cocktail recipe? Created around WWl, this lemony cocktail was named after the 75 mm gun used by the French military. Typically, this drink is made with champagne, but prosecco works equally as well. Cheers!
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup (Get Chef Gigi’s simple syrup recipe)
- 1 ounce gin
- 3 ounces prosecco or champagne
- lemon twist, for garnish
Here’s how to make it:
- Fill a drink shaker with ice.
- Add all ingredients except lemon twist. Shake.
- Pour into a champagne glass. Garnish with the lemon twist.