Blueberry Smoothie Bowl Recipe: Add Some Color to Your Life With This Berry Smoothie Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Add to collection
This blueberry smoothie bowl recipe is perfect for breakfast or a mid-day snack. Not a fan of chia seeds? Try pepitas or even slivered almonds or walnuts.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 a banana
- 3/4 cup blueberries, plus more for top
- 1/2 cup blackberries, plus more for top
- 3/4 cup nut milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds, plus more for top
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- shredded coconut
Here's how to make it:
- Put the banana, blueberries, blackberries, nut milk, chia seeds and yogurt in a blender. Pulse until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with blueberries, blackberries, chia seeds and shredded coconut. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Blenders $20 & Up
Chia Seeds $6 & Up
Shredded Coconut $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.