Energizing Snacks: How to Make Date, Pecan & Carrot Cake Energy Balls! by 30Seconds Food
Pop one of these moist carrot, date and pecan energy balls into your mouth and you're in for an energizing treat! Not a fan of pecans? Try almonds, walnuts or cashews instead. Raisins could be substituted for the dates.
- 1 cup finely shredded carrots
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped dates
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons flour or coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
Here's how to make them:
- Combine the carrots, dates and pecans in a bowl.
- In another small bowl, whip the egg white until frothy. Add it to the carrot mixture.
- Add the cinnamon, honey, flour and flax. Mix well.
- Form mixture into balls and place on a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 12-14 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: