Carrot Cake Energy Balls Recipe: This Moist Energy Bites Recipe Will Put Pep in Your Step by 30Seconds Food
Pop one of these moist carrot, date and pecan energy balls into your mouth and you're in for an energizing treat! Not a fan of pecans? Try almonds, walnuts or cashews instead. Raisins could be substituted for the dates.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes
Total Time: 24 minutes
- 1 cup finely shredded carrots
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped dates
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons flour or coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
Here's how to make them:
- Combine the carrots, dates and pecans in a bowl.
- In another small bowl, whip the egg white until frothy. Add it to the carrot mixture.
- Add the cinnamon, honey, flour and flaxseed. Mix well.
- Form mixture into balls and place on a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 12 to 14 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Chopped Pecans $5 & Up
Chopped Dates $2 & Up
Cinnamon $3 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Coconut Flour $3 & Up
Flaxseed $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.