Take a Dip! How to Make Cold Artichoke Dip With Parmesan & Lemon! by 30Seconds Food
We all know that classic hot artichoke dip, but in the summer it's nice to have a cool, refreshing dip to ... well ... dip. This cold artichoke dip recipe will be the star of your next pool party or summer gathering.
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (divided)
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- zest from 1 lemon
- juice from 1 lemon (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
Here's how to make it:
- Put half the artichokes, half the Parmesan, parsley, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a blender. Pulse a few times.
- Put the cream cheese in a bowl and add the pulsed artichoke mixture. Mix well.
- Chop the remaining artichoke hearts and add them and remaining Parmesan to the mixture. Stir to combine. Taste and season with more salt, pepper and lemon juice, if needed.
Serve with crackers, chips, toasted baguette slices or veggies.