Milkshake Recipes: How to Make a Decadent Coffee Milkshake! by 30Seconds Food
a year ago
Elevate your cup of joe to dessert status with this easy coffee milkshake recipe!
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 1/2 cup milk or nut milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 teaspoon chocolate or caramel sauce (or desired amount)
- Toppings: whipped cream, marshmallows, marshmallow crème, additional chocolate or caramel sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Add the cooled coffee, milk/nut milk, vanilla ice cream and chocolate or caramel sauce into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top desired toppings. Serve. Makes one milkshake.