Coffee Milkshake Day: How to Make a Decadent Coffee Milkshake by 30Seconds Food
Elevate your cup of joe to dessert status with this easy coffee milkshake recipe!
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 1/2 cup milk or nut milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 teaspoon chocolate sauce or caramel sauce (or desired amount)
- Toppings: whipped cream, marshmallows, marshmallow crème, additional chocolate or caramel sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Add the cooled coffee, milk/nut milk, vanilla ice cream and chocolate or caramel sauce into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top desired toppings. Serve. Makes one milkshake.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Coffee $4 & Up
Nut Milk $3 & Up
Chocolate Sauce $3 & Up
Caramel Sauce $3 & Up
Marshmallows $2 & Up
Marshmallow Creme $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.