Grilled Cheddar & Pear Sandwich Recipe Is a Grilled Cheese, Elevated by 30Seconds Food
There may be nothing more comforting than a gooey grilled cheese sandwich. But what happens when you add fruit preserves and pear slices to your cheddar? An elevated grilled cheese recipe that takes your sandwich to the next level.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 to 8 minutes
Total Time: 10 to 13 minutes
- 2 slices whole-grain bread
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fruit preserves, any flavor
- 1 slice organic Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 pear, thinly sliced
Here's how to make it:
- Brush one side of each slice of bread lightly with olive oil.
- Turn the bread over and spread one slice with fruit preserves.
- Top with cheese and pear, then add remaining bread slice, oiled side up.
- Lightly coat a griddle or large skillet with cooking spray or a healthy oil. Preheat over medium heat.
- Add sandwich and cook for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted, turning once to brown both sides.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
"Cooking Well Healthy Kids: Easy Meals for Happy Toddlers: Over 100 Recipes to Please Little Taste Buds" $10
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.