Better Cheddar Grilled Cheese: A Kid-Friendly Sandwich Recipe From a Nutritionist! by 30Seconds Food
- 2 slices whole-grain bread
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fruit preserves, any flavor
- 1 slice organic Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 pear, thinly sliced
Here's how to make it:
- Brush one side of each slice of bread lightly with olive oil.
- Turn the bread over and spread one slice with fruit preserves.
- Top with cheese and pear, then add remaining bread slice, oiled side up.
- Lightly coat a griddle or large skillet with cooking spray or a healthy oil. Preheat over medium heat.
- Add sandwich and cook for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted, turning once to brown both sides.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
"Cooking Well Healthy Kids: Easy Meals for Happy Toddlers: Over 100 Recipes to Please Little Taste Buds" $10
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.