Korean Fried Chicken Wings Will Knock Your Wing-Loving Socks Off by 30Seconds Food
Crispy Korean chicken wings are sweet, spicy and the perfect weekend snack, party appetizer or even light dinner. Just add a salad or your favorite stir-fried vegetable.
- 1 - 2 pounds chicken wing sections
- 1 - 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 1/4 cup gochujang
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- chopped green onions
- sesame seeds
Here's how to make them:
- Combine all the sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper, to taste. Sprinkle the baking powder over the wings. Toss to coat. Place on a baking sheet that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 40 minutes, or until cooked through and very crispy.
- Remove chicken wings from the oven and immediately toss them in the sauce. Sprinkle with chopped green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: