This Baked Spinach Manicotti Recipe With Alfredo Sauce Is What to Put in Your Belly by 30Seconds Food
You may want to tell this spinach manicotti recipe to hush, because it's going to scream comfort food. Nothing wrong with that.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 bag (10 ounces) baby spinach
- 1 container (15 ounces) ricotta
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for the top
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce or favorite homemade Alfredo sauce recipe
- 1 box manicotti shells, cooked according to package directions
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a large pot. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add spinach and continue to cook until it begins to wilt. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, combine the ricotta, egg, parsley, Parmesan, salt and pepper. Add to the spinach mixture.
- Add about half the jar of Alfredo sauce to the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Fill the pasta shells with the filling and place in the casserole dish. Pour the remaining Alfredo sauce over the filled shells. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Uncover and bake another 5-10 minutes, or until top is lightly browned.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.