Easy Bleu Cheese Pasta Recipe: 5-Ingredient Pasta Shells With Spinach, Blue Cheese & Parmesan Recipe Is Ready in Less Than 30 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Blue cheese (and bleu cheese) lovers will adore this easy pasta recipe that works just as well on busy weeknights as it does on weekends (and even makes a statement at your next dinner party). Complete the meal with a salad and a loaf of crunchy bread in less than 30 minutes. So easy and so delicious!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 8 ounces shell pasta
- 1 bag (8 ounces) baby spinach
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the pasta according to package directions for al dente, adding the spinach about 1 minute before it's done. Drain, saving a little of the pasta water.
- Combine the pasta and spinach mixture, butter and cheeses. Toss to combine, adding a little pasta water to loosen it up. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with additional crumbled blue cheese and Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.