Honey Pad Thai Recipe With Cauliflower Rice: Think Outside the Box With This Easy Vegetarian Pad Thai Recipe by Tina Haupert
I love that this honey Pad Thai from the National Honey Board is made with cauliflower rice, because it’s more nutritious and lower in calories when compared to traditional Pad Thai. The ingredients are simple in this recipe, so it takes just a few minutes to prepare the rice mixture. I made the sauce ahead of time, so all I need to do is add it.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup creamy sunflower butter
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped salted peanuts
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
Here's how to make it:
- In a food processor, pulse the cauliflower until it forms rice-sized pieces. Measure out 3 cups.
- In a small bowl, whisk together ingredients for sauce and set aside.
- Add oil to a large pan on the stove top over medium heat. Sauté cauliflower rice until semi-soft, al dente in texture.
- Add eggs and scramble until fully cooked.
- Once the eggs are finished cooking, remove cauliflower mixture from stove and stir in sauce and peanuts; fully combine.
- Divide among two plates and top with green onion and cilantro and serve hot.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 442, Fat total: 31 g, Carbohydrates: 29 g, Cholesterol: 186 mg, Sodium: 592 mg, Protein: 19 g, Dietary Fiber: 6, Calories from fat: 63%
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.