Patriotic S'mores Dip: Just 3 Ingredients & Perfect for July 4th by Kimberly Johnson
Need a last-minute patriotic dessert idea or just want to show your American pride any day? You can easily make this s'mores dip recipe patriotic with just one more ingredient – sanding sugar.
- 3 Hershey's Chocolate Bars
- 1 bag jumbo marshmallows
- 1 box graham crackers
- colored sanding sugar (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Line the bottom of a glass baking dish with the chocolate bars.
- Place rows of marshmallows on top. For a colorful flair, quickly dip the marshmallows that you want colored in water (one at a time), and then roll in your choice of colored sanding sugar.
- Bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for 8-10 minutes. Serve with graham crackers.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Hershey's Chocolate Bars $3 & Up
Jumbo Marshmallows $3 & Up
Graham Crackers $3 & Up
Colored Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.