3-Ingredient Patriotic S'mores Dip Recipe Is the Perfect Dessert for Festive Holiday Celebrations by Kimberly Johnson
Need a last-minute patriotic dessert idea or just want to show your American pride any day? You can easily make this 3-ingredient s'mores dip dessert recipe even more patriotic with just one more ingredient – colorful sanding sugar.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 8 to 10
- 3 Hershey's Chocolate Bars
- 1 bag jumbo marshmallows
- 1 box graham crackers
- colorful sanding sugar (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Line the bottom of a glass baking dish with the chocolate bars.
- Place rows of marshmallows on top. For a colorful flair, quickly dip the marshmallows that you want colored in water (one at a time), and then roll in your choice of colored sanding sugar.
- Bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for 8-10 minutes. Serve with graham crackers.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Hershey's Chocolate Bars $3 & Up
Jumbo Marshmallows $3 & Up
Graham Crackers $3 & Up
Colored Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.