This Coffee Granita Recipe Will Make You Warm Up to Cold Coffee by 30Seconds Food
2 months ago
Not a fan of those popular iced coffees? Bet this coffee granita recipe will change your mind about your cup of joe being cold.
- 3 cups brewed coffee, strong and hot
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 - 3 teaspoons coffee liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Here's how to make it:
- Add the sugar, coffee liqueur and vanilla to the hot coffee. Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Pour the mixture into a 13x9-inch baking pan. Allow it to cool a few minutes and then pop it until the freezer for about an hour.
- Using a fork, scrape the frozen layer off of the top. Do this every 30 minutes until all the mixture has been scraped and is frozen. Serve.