This Cheesy Zucchini Casserole Recipe Is the Perfect Weekday Side Dish by 30Seconds Food
Don't have or like zucchini? You can substitute yellow crookneck squash. Not a fan of mozzarella? Use your favorite cheese.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 35 minutes
Total Time: 35 to 40 minutes
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 - 5 small zucchini, sliced
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dried mustard
- 1 bag (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Press the crescent roll dough into a square baking pan.
- In a skillet, melt the butter. Add the onion and zucchini and cook about 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Turn off the heat.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, Italian seasoning, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour eggs into zucchini mixture along with cheese. Mix well.
- Pour into crust and bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until it begins to brown on top.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.