This Cheesy Zucchini Casserole Is the Perfect Thanksgiving Side Dish! by 30Seconds Food
Make this cheesy zucchini casserole for your Thanksgiving feast. Don't have zucchini? You can substitute yellow crookneck squash.
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 - 5 small zucchini, sliced
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dried mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 bag (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Press the crescent roll dough into a square baking pan.
- In a skillet, melt the butter. Add the onion and zucchini and cook about 5-7 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Turn off the heat.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, Italian seasoning, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour eggs into zucchini mixture along with cheese. Mix well.
- Pour into crust and bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 20-30 minutes, or until it begins to brown on top.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: