This Cheesy Zucchini Casserole Is the Perfect Summer Recipe! by 30Seconds Food
Zucchini can get out of hand in the summer. Not a bad thing! Use up that squash by making this cheesy zucchini casserole. Don't have zucchini? You can substitute yellow crookneck squash.
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 - 5 small zucchini, sliced
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dried mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 bag (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Press the crescent roll dough into a square baking pan.
- In a skillet, melt the butter. Add the onion and zucchini and cook about 5-7 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Turn off the heat.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, Italian seasoning, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour eggs into zucchini mixture along with cheese. Mix well.
- Pour into crust and bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 20-30 minutes, or until it begins to brown on top.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: