Taking Back the Pudding Pop: How to Make Easy Chocolate or Vanilla Pudding Pops! by Donna John
No matter what you think of Bill Cosby, the evidence is clear that pudding pops unwillingly got brought into all the nastiness. It's time to reclaim the pudding pop! Here's a simple vanilla or chocolate pudding pop recipe that you can serve to the kids as is, or fancy up if you're having company. The verdict? Delicious.
- 1 box (3.9 ounces) chocolate or vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- melted chocolate, for dipping (optional)
- chopped nuts, grated chocolate, coconut or sprinkles, for dipping (optional)
Here’s how to make them:
- Combine the pudding mix and milk. Whisk for about 2 minutes.
- Carefully spoon into 6 Popsicle molds.
- Freeze at least 6 hours.
- If dipping, remove the frozen pudding pops from their molds. Dip about the pudding pops about 1/4 way into the melted chocolate and then sprinkle with chopped nuts, grated chocolate, coconut or sprinkles. Lay on wax paper-lined cookie sheets and freeze until firm.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: