How to Make Teriyaki Meatball Kebabs (Super Fast & Easy)! by Donna John
Teriyaki meatball kebabs are a quick & easy dinner or a fun appetizer for your next party. Kids love 'em!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 6 tablespoons teriyaki sauce (divided)
- 3 tablespoons ketchup (divided)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- sesame seeds (optional)
Here's how to make them:
- In a bowl, combine the chopped green onion, 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, 1 tablespoon ketchup, egg, breadcrumbs and ground beef. Mix well. Shape into 24 meatballs.
- Combine the remaining 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce and 2 tablespoons ketchup. Coat the meatballs in the mixture and thread on skewers. Place in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 15 minutes, turning once. Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: