Marinated Feta Cheese: Wine Night Just Got a Little Better! by Donna John
- 8 ounces feta cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 teaspoons Herbes de Provence
- 1 - 2 teaspoons whole peppercorns
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 red chile, split in half (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Add the feta cheese to a glass jar with a lid.
- Add the Herbes de Provence and peppercorns.
- Pour the olive oil over the cheese. Top with the chile, if using.
- Seal the jar and allow the cheese to marinate at least 3 hours or overnight.
Serve with crackers or toasted baguette slices.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.