Vegan Bowls: A Healthy Bowl Recipe With Chickpeas, Tofu, Hummus & Veggies by 30Seconds Food
For a quick lunch or dinner, nothing is easier than a bowl. This vegan bowl recipe packs a healthy punch with veggies, protein-rich tofu and hummus, which is full of vitamins and minerals.
- red cabbage, shredded
- avocado, sliced
- tofu, sliced
- grape tomatoes, cut in half
- chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- smoked paprika
- lime, for garnish
- olive oil (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Fill your bowl with arugula.
- Add the remaining ingredients on top of the arugula.
- Sprinkle with smoked paprika. Serve with a wedge of lime and drizzle with a little olive oil, if desired.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Large Serving Bowls $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.