This Pina Colada Fluff Recipe Is Making Watergate Salad a Little Nervous by Donna John
Relax, pistachio fluff (aka Watergate Salad). While this pina colada fluff is super easy to make and light, creamy sweet dessert perfection, you'll always have a special place in my heart. There's room in the recipe box for both of you.
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/2 - 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 tub (8 ounces) non-dairy whipped topping
Here's how you make it:
- Combine the vanilla pudding and crushed pineapple. Mix well.
- Stir in the marshmallows, coconut, pecans and rum extract.
- Fold in the whipped topping. Pop in the fridge until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Instant Vanilla Pudding $1 & Up
Crushed Pineapple $1 & Up
Mini Marshmallows $2 & Up
Sweetened Coconut $6 & Up
Chopped Pecans $5 & Up
Rum Extract $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.