Easy Piña Colada Fluff Recipe: This Delicious Piña Colada Fluff Recipe Is Making Watergate Salad a Little Nervous by Donna John
Relax, pistachio fluff (aka Watergate Salad). While this delicious piña colada fluff recipe is super easy to make and light, creamy sweet dessert perfection, you'll always have a special place in my heart. There's room in the recipe box for both of you.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 20-ounce can crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/2 - 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 8 ounces non-dairy whipped topping
Here's how you make it:
1. Combine the vanilla pudding and crushed pineapple. Mix well.
2. Stir in the marshmallows, coconut, pecans and rum extract.
3. Fold in the whipped topping.
4. Pop in the fridge until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Instant Vanilla Pudding $1 & Up
Crushed Pineapple $1 & Up
Mini Marshmallows $2 & Up
Sweetened Coconut $6 & Up
Chopped Pecans $5 & Up
Rum Extract $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.