This Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake Recipe Will Wow Your Friends & Family by Holly Budde
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 2 hours to freeze
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus 2 hours to freeze
- 1 box (12 count) ice cream sandwiches
- non-dairy whipped topping or homemade whipped cream (try this easy whipped cream recipe)
- Toppings: chopped nuts, caramel sauce, strawberries, chocolate chips, etc.
Here's how to make it:
- Line a square baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Lay 3 ice cream sandwiches in a row on the bottom of the pan.
- Place another 3 ice cream sandwiches on top, turned the other way.
- Repeat until you use all of the sandwiches (3 per layer and 4 layers high). Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and lift the cake out using the foil.
- Ice the cake with whipped cream and add desired toppings. Immediately return the cake to the freezer until serving time.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.