Ice Cream Sandwich Cake Recipe: Wow Your Family With This Easy & Delicious Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert by Holly Budde
Nothing says summer like ice cream. I tried this ice cream sandwich cake recently and it was real crowd-pleaser. This ice cream sandwich cake is so easy to make, and it's just delish!
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 2 hours to freeze
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus 2 hours to freeze
- 1 box (12 count) ice cream sandwiches
- non-dairy whipped topping or homemade whipped cream (try this easy whipped cream recipe)
- Toppings: chopped nuts, caramel sauce, strawberries, chocolate chips, etc.
Here's how to make it:
- Line a square baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Lay 3 ice cream sandwiches in a row on the bottom of the pan.
- Place another 3 ice cream sandwiches on top, turned the other way.
- Repeat until you use all of the sandwiches (3 per layer and 4 layers high). Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and lift the cake out using the foil.
- Ice the cake with whipped cream and add desired toppings. Immediately return the cake to the freezer until serving time.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Chopped Nuts $4 & Up
Caramel Sauce $4 & Up
Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Square Baking Pans $7 & Up
Aluminum Foil $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.