Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe: One-Pot, Dairy-Free Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe by Samantha Martin
Make this one-pot dairy-free spinach and artichoke dip for a party to share – or make it all for yourself (no judgment). Serve with veggies, bread, tortilla chips or pita bread.
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
- 1 tub non-dairy sour cream (I like Tofutti sour cream)
- 1 1/2 cups non-dairy shredded mozzarella cheese (I like Daiya Shreds)
- fresh spinach
- 1 can artichoke hearts, cut up
- onion powder
- garlic salt
- chopped tomatoes and red onion, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Place a pot on the stove and add in the sour cream and mozzarella shreds.
- Stir until cheese is mostly melted.
- Add in the artichoke hearts (use your own discretion with quantity). Add in fresh spinach. Continue to stir until spinach is wilted and cooked. Add onion powder and garlic salt, to taste.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.