Gemma Stafford’s Homemade Ice Cream: No Machine & Only 2 Ingredients! by 30Seconds Food
Gemma Stafford, of Gemma's Bigger Bolder Baking, is creating the world's largest online baking community through her game-changing "Bold Baking" eye-catching recipes. Here’s one of them, her no-machine, two-ingredient ice cream!
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk, cold
- 2 cups whipping cream, cold
Here’s how to make it:
- Beat cold heavy cream on medium in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or using a hand mixer) until stiff peaks form.
- Turn down the speed and pour the condensed milk into the whipped cream. (Stir in vanilla extract now, if desired).
- Turn up the machine speed again and whip until your mixture is thick and has stiff peaks.
- Place in a large container and freeze at least 6 hours or overnight before eating.
How to flavor your ice cream base:
- Strawberry cheesecake: mix 1 cup cheesecake into 2 cups ice-cream base and add strawberry puree
- Cookies and cream: mix 2/3 cup crushed Oreos into 2 cups ice-cream base
- Mango: swirl 1/4 cup mango puree into 2 cups ice-cream base
- Rainbow cake: mix 1 cup frosted rainbow cake into 2 cups ice-cream base
- Birthday cake: mix 1 cup frosted Funfetti cake (or cupcake) into 2 cups ice-cream base
Learn more about Gemma's Bigger Bolder Baking! This video is longer than 30 seconds, but we thought you'd want to watch how this easy ice cream is made.