Gemma Stafford’s Homemade Ice Cream: No Machine and Only 2 Ingredients! by 30Seconds Food
Gemma Stafford, of Gemma's Bigger Bolder Baking, is creating the world's largest online baking community through her game-changing "Bold Baking" eye-catching recipes. Here’s one of them, her no-machine, two-ingredient ice cream!
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk, cold
- 2 cups whipping cream, cold
Here’s how to make it:
- Beat cold heavy cream on medium in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or using a hand mixer) until stiff peaks form.
- Turn down the speed and pour the condensed milk into the whipped cream. (Stir in vanilla extract now, if desired).
- Turn up the machine speed again and whip until your mixture is thick and has stiff peaks.
- Place in a large container and freeze at least 6 hours or overnight before eating.
How to flavor your ice cream base:
- Strawberry cheesecake: mix 1 cup cheesecake into 2 cups ice-cream base and add strawberry puree
- Cookies and cream: mix 2/3 cup crushed Oreos into 2 cups ice-cream base
- Mango: swirl 1/4 cup mango puree into 2 cups ice-cream base
- Rainbow cake: mix 1 cup frosted rainbow cake into 2 cups ice-cream base
- Birthday cake: mix 1 cup frosted Funfetti cake (or cupcake) into 2 cups ice-cream base
Learn more about Gemma's Bigger Bolder Baking! This video is longer than 30 seconds, but we thought you'd want to watch how this easy ice cream is made.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.