National Vanilla Milkshake Day: How to Make a Fun Cake Mix Vanilla Milkshake by Donna John
How fun would these cake mix vanilla milkshakes be for a birthday party? Instead of vanilla, you could use Funfetti cake mix for a more colorful version of these cake mix vanilla milkshakes.
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk, cream or half and half
- 1/2 cup dry vanilla cake mix
- whipped cream (get my homemade whipped cream recipe)
Here’s how to make it:
- Put the vanilla ice cream, milk and cake mix in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Stir some sprinkles into the milkshake, if desired.
- Dip the tops of two serving glasses into some milk/cream/half and half, then dip into a bowl of sprinkles.
- Pour in the milkshake, then top with the whipped cream and additional sprinkles.
Note: If you want the sprinkles to really stick well to the rim of the glasses use corn syrup instead of the milk.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.