Mug Cake Recipes: An Irresistible Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake Recipe by Donna John
What's better than a chocolate peanut butter cup? This chocolate peanut butter mug cake recipe. No joke! This one-serving cake is gooey and perfect, especially when you know you'll have no self control if a whole cake is in the house. (Is there a T-shirt that says, "I heart mug cakes"? Put it on my gotta-have list.)
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 70 seconds
Total Time: 4 minutes and 10 seconds
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- dash of salt
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon milk or nut milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
Here’s how to make it:
- Mix all ingredients except peanut butter together. Pour into a mug.
- Drop the tablespoon of peanut butter into the middle of the cake batter.
- Microwave for about 70 seconds.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.