5-Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake Recipe Is Absolutely Irresistible by Donna John
You know that feeling when you're craving a decadent chocolate dessert, but you just don't want to put in the time or effort to make cookies, cakes or brownies (not to mention all those tempting leftovers that may sabotage your healthy eating or weight loss goals)? We understand!
What's better than a chocolate peanut butter cup? This chocolate peanut butter mug cake recipe, that's what. No joke! This one-serving cake recipe is gooey and perfect, especially when you know you'll have no self control if a whole cake, batch of cookies or a pan of brownies are in the house. (Is there a T-shirt that says, "I heart mug cakes"? Put it on my gotta-have list.)
Enjoy this easy, delicious mug cake recipe and, if you're feeling generous, make one for a friend or family member, too!
Prep Time: 3 to 4 minutes
Cook Time: 70 seconds
Total Time: 5 to 6 minutes
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- dash of salt
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon milk or nut milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
Here’s how to make it:
- Mix all ingredients except peanut butter together. Pour into a mug.
- Drop the tablespoon of peanut butter into the middle of the cake batter.
- Microwave for about 70 seconds. Serve alone or with a dollop of whipped cream, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.