5-Ingredient Cheesy Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells Recipe by Donna John
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package (12 ounces) jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- grated Parmesan, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cheeses and spinach in a bowl. Mix well.
- Spread a little of the pasta sauce on the bottom of a baking dish.
- Stuff the filling into the shells and put into the dish.
- Spoon the rest of the sauce over the shells.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Note: You can pour all of the spaghetti sauce on the bottom of the baking dish if you prefer.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.