Raspberry Rosemary Margarita Recipe: This Is the Flavored Margarita Recipe to Make on National Margarita Day by Elisa Schmitz
At a Mexican restaurant on a recent date night with my hubby, I had an amazing raspberry rosemary margarita (and it was to die for). The raspberries add sweetness and tartness, and the rosemary a woodsy, herbal note. Absolutely delish!
Here's my make-at-home version of this amazing flavored margarita recipe. Today is National Margarita Day, so you have to try it, don't you?
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 4 ounces tequila
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly chopped rosemary
- blackberries, for garnish
- fresh rosemary sprig, for garnish
Here's how you make it:
- Put the fresh raspberries, rosemary, tequila and lime juice in a drink shaker. Muddle the ingredients together.
- Strain the mixture into a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with fresh blackberries and a sprig of rosemary.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.