Flavored Margaritas: How to Make a Raspberry Rosemary 'Rita! by Elisa A. Schmitz 30Seconds
At a Mexican restaurant on a recent date night with my hubby, I had an amazing raspberry rosemary margarita (and it was to die for). Here's my make-at-home version!
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 4 ounces tequila
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly chopped rosemary
- blackberries, for garnish
- fresh rosemary sprig, for garnish
Here's how you make it:
- Put the fresh raspberries, rosemary, tequila and lime juice in a drink shaker. Muddle the ingredients together.
- Strain the mixture into a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with fresh blackberries and a sprig of rosemary.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.