Twice-Baked Potatoes Recipe: Baked Potatoes Are Good, But Twice-Baked Potatoes Are Even Better by 30Seconds Food
Instead of mashed potatoes or plain ol' baked potatoes, surprise your family with these fun twice-baked potatoes. They make a satisfying side dish or an easy appetizer.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 4 potatoes, baked and cooled slightly
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 5 - 6 strips bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese (or your favorite)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped (optional)
Here’s how to make them.
- Cut each baked potato in half. Scoop out the center, leaving the shell intact. Put the potato you’ve scooped out into a bowl and put the shells on a baking sheet.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the potato. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Spoon back into the potato shells.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Top with more cheese before baking, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Seasoned Salt $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.